Jermaine Jenas and his buxom fiancée soak up the sun in Marbella






But there is still some room for footballers and their WAGS to lay down their towels and soak up the Spanish sunshine.

Tottenham Hotspur Jermaine Jenas and his fiancée Ellie Penfold were basking in the warmth during their post-season holiday.



Jermaine previously dated Sabrina for six years.

The couple have a daughter, Sancha Natasha, now three, in October 2008.

Jenas told OK magazine that Ellie and Sancha get on well: 'I told her about my little girl very early on and they have a great relationship - that’s so important to me,' he said.

'I’ve seen what a great dad Jermaine is so I can’t wait to start a family with him,' Ellie added. 'I want four kids.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1390459/Jermaine-Jenas-buxom-fianc-e-soak-sun-Marbella.html#ixzz1NNq6q2tl

No comments:

Post a Comment